    me know any details in this regard.

    Thanks in advance,
    Sujith Manuel.
    Sujith Manuel, Oct 7, 2006

  2. While this is primarily an enduser and IT Pro newsgroup (hence the .general
    in the name), the short answer is that if you use a library that you don't
    have the source for, and it is called "in proc", then you'll need a 64bit
    version. The basic rule is that a 64-bit EXE can't call a 32-bit DLL, and
    vice-versa. But a 64-bit EXE can call a 32-bit EXE.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 7, 2006