    Does anyone have any idea where the problem might be and if there s any
    known update collision?
    Thanks a million Mejla
    Mejla, Oct 1, 2008

  2. Hi
    No matter what the reason is, right now your only recourse is to find out
    what is wrong in the Wireless Network.
    Just go over all the settings and make sure that it is configured as it
    should.
    Maybe this can Help.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 2, 2008

  3. Mejla

    smlunatick Guest

    On Oct 1, 9:14 pm, Mejla <> wrote:
    > Hi, Im using WiFi USB key (Edimax) to access my Ovislink router and
    > furthermore the ethernet. Was working perfectly fine, but sudenlly it does
    > conect to the WiFi (Ovislink router) but does not access the internet. My
    > laptop continues working without problem so Im thinking of some collision
    > with any Win update in last 2-3 weeks.
    > Does anyone have any idea where the problem might be and if there s any
    > known update collision?
    > Thanks a million Mejla

    Have you tried the Edimax USB key on a different PC, than the one with
    the problem?

    Also, does your wireless network show up in the "View available
    networks..."
    smlunatick, Oct 6, 2008