Might want to watch when doing that "street photography."

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jun 20, 2013.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    http://ktla.com/2013/06/19/transients-arrested-in-fatal-stabbing-
    of-woman-in-hollywood/#axzz2WguRrTFr

    HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KTLA) – Three transients were arrested for
    allegedly stabbing a woman to death after she took pictures of
    them holding signs in Hollywood Tuesday night, police said.

    The incident happened outside the American Eagle store at the
    Hollywood and Highland complex around 8:30 p.m.

    The victim was walking with a friend when they saw the men
    holding signs and panhandling, according to a Los Angeles Police
    Department press release.

    They had both taken pictures of the men when there was some sort
    of dispute and the victim was stabbed in the torso, detectives
    said.

    Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics transported the victim,
    identified only as a 23-year-old woman, to a local hospital
    where she died during surgery.

    The three alleged attackers were fou
    RichA, Jun 20, 2013

  2. RichA

    peternew Guest

    On 6/20/2013 4:11 PM, RichA wrote:
    > http://ktla.com/2013/06/19/transients-arrested-in-fatal-stabbing-
    > of-woman-in-hollywood/#axzz2WguRrTFr
    >
    > HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KTLA) – Three transients were arrested for
    > allegedly stabbing a woman to death after she took pictures of
    > them holding signs in Hollywood Tuesday night, police said.
    >
    > The incident happened outside the American Eagle store at the
    > Hollywood and Highland complex around 8:30 p.m.
    >
    > The victim was walking with a friend when they saw the men
    > holding signs and panhandling, according to a Los Angeles Police
    > Department press release.
    >
    > They had both taken pictures of the men when there was some sort
    > of dispute and the victim was stabbed in the torso, detectives
    > said.
    >
    > Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics transported the victim,
    > identified only as a 23-year-old woman, to a local hospital
    > where she died during surgery.
    >
    > The three alleged attackers were fou

    Street has always had its risks. If someone shows the least sign of
    hostility, I walk away. I also keep a few dollar bills in my vest, just
    in case a photogenic guy looks like he could use a few bucks. Taking out
    my wallet would be a stupid invitation.

    --
    PeterN
    peternew, Jun 21, 2013

  3. George Kerby wrote:
    > On 6/20/13 3:11 PM, in article
    > , "RichA"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://ktla.com/2013/06/19/transients-arrested-in-fatal-stabbing-
    >> of-woman-in-hollywood/#axzz2WguRrTFr
    >>
    >> HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KTLA) ­ Three transients were arrested for
    >> allegedly stabbing a woman to death after she took pictures of
    >> them holding signs in Hollywood Tuesday night, police said.
    >>
    >> The incident happened outside the American Eagle store at the
    >> Hollywood and Highland complex around 8:30 p.m.
    >>
    >> The victim was walking with a friend when they saw the men
    >> holding signs and panhandling, according to a Los Angeles Police
    >> Department press release.
    >>
    >> They had both taken pictures of the men when there was some sort
    >> of dispute and the victim was stabbed in the torso, detectives
    >> said.
    >>
    >> Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics transported the victim,
    >> identified only as a 23-year-old woman, to a local hospital
    >> where she died during surgery.
    >>
    >> The three alleged attackers were fou

    > AND?!?
    >
    > Did you not pay your ISP?