    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > http://xrl.in/6hx5

    yeah right. After 24 years I could produce a convincing skeleton too.

    Every now and then I run across some evangelist on tv where they are in
    some ancient Biblical land having a little get together. During which they
    show a photo of a fossil of a four legged snake. Amazing that this is the
    only place I've ever seen such a thing. Like how many times in the past
    century has the scientific community believed in hoaxes?

    BTW, I'd like to know why you are outsourcing your "short url" to (yuck)
    India?

    richard, Oct 13, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:18:45 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:11:38 -0400, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>BTW, I'd like to know why you are outsourcing your "short url" to (yuck)
    >>India?

    > Are you such a racist Nazi prick that you can't even handle a friggin
    > URL based in India?
    >
    > **** you're an ignorant redneck.

    http://www.dailytech.com/Study Defe...om 47 MYA Was Human Ancestor/article19867.htm

    Since when is .com based in India?
    OG has always used the India based short url maker site.

    Why am I a racist Nazi now for speaking of India?

    This is where Evan won't answer a direct question.
    He'll just mouth off again as he usually does.

    richard, Oct 13, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/12/2010 10:11 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://xrl.in/6hx5

    > yeah right. After 24 years I could produce a convincing skeleton too.
    >
    > Every now and then I run across some evangelist on tv where they are in
    > some ancient Biblical land having a little get together. During which they
    > show a photo of a fossil of a four legged snake. Amazing that this is the
    > only place I've ever seen such a thing. Like how many times in the past
    > century has the scientific community believed in hoaxes?
    >
    > BTW, I'd like to know why you are outsourcing your "short url" to (yuck)
    > India?

    It optional, and it works. <g>
    http://tinyurl.com/2azd3ha

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/12/2010 10:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:32:05 -0400, richard<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Since when is .com based in India?

    > It's not, Bullshit Bullis. Maybe you need to learn to read.
    >
    > OP put short .IN url. You asked if it was outsourced.
    >
    > Where does .COM come into this?
    >
    >> OG has always used the India based short url maker site.

    > So?
    >
    >> Why am I a racist Nazi now for speaking of India?

    > You're a racist Nazi Pedophile because you're racist and a pedophile.
    > I could show hundreds of comments of you making racist remarks.
    >
    >> This is where Evan won't answer a direct question.
    >> He'll just mouth off again as he usually does.

    > Speaking of not answering a direct question, please explain when you
    > said Men and women have a different number of ribs, and Men have an
    > Adams Apple and women don't.
    >
    > No, you won't.
    >
    > Or you'll say you already did.
    >
    > So, message ID to where you explained it
    >
    > Oh, poof, richard the nazi pedophile troll vanishes.

    I think he got all shook up reading that his ancestors may have been
    long tailed Rats. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > http://xrl.in/6hx5

    No one said it was even primate. Hell the thing dates back 3/4 of the
    way to the end of the dinosaurs. Of course it's not going to look
    anything like a human.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 13, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://xrl.in/6hx5

    > yeah right. After 24 years I could produce a convincing skeleton too.

    That's 24 years of restoring the bits of bone, digging them out of rock
    and piecing them together. All fully documented you can bet your bottom
    dollar. Paleontologists don't make stupid mistakes.

    > Every now and then I run across some evangelist on tv where they are
    > in some ancient Biblical land having a little get together. During
    > which they show a photo of a fossil of a four legged snake. Amazing
    > that this is the only place I've ever seen such a thing. Like how many
    > times in the past century has the scientific community believed in
    > hoaxes?

    Never seen a skink or a geko? what do you think *they* are? And there's
    even closer relatives still in existance.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 13, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 4:21 AM Just to please that super-ego, Barry OGrady wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > Take it elsewhere God boy.
    >
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38

    And yet another double jointed person that can lick his own ass-whole,
    and probably eats shit and barks at the moon.

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 7:27 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> http://xrl.in/6hx5

    > No one said it was even primate. Hell the thing dates back 3/4 of the
    > way to the end of the dinosaurs. Of course it's not going to look
    > anything like a human.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  10. OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 10/13/2010 4:21 AM Just to please that super-ego, Barry OGrady wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Take it elsewhere God boy.
    >>
    >>> --
    >>> OldGringo38

    > And yet another double jointed person that can lick his own ass-whole,
    > and probably eats shit and barks at the moon.

    Hey, those are "lifestyle choices".

    <nods>

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 13, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    Anyone Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > http://xrl.in/6hx5

    ....or, choose something more relevant such as Paleontology.

    Anyone, Oct 13, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 10:31 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 10/13/2010 4:21 AM Just to please that super-ego, Barry OGrady
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:51:17 -0500, OldGringo38
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Take it elsewhere God boy.

    >> And yet another double jointed person that can lick his own ass-whole,
    >> and probably eats shit and barks at the moon.
    >>

    > Hey, those are "lifestyle choices".
    >

    > <nods>

    LOL O M G

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 10:34 AM Just to please that super-ego, Anyone wrote the

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Oct 13, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:59:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 10/12/2010 10:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:32:05 -0400, richard<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Since when is .com based in India?

    >> It's not, Bullshit Bullis. Maybe you need to learn to read.
    >>
    >> OP put short .IN url. You asked if it was outsourced.
    >>
    >> Where does .COM come into this?
    >>
    >>> OG has always used the India based short url maker site.

    >> So?
    >>
    >>> Why am I a racist Nazi now for speaking of India?

    >> You're a racist Nazi Pedophile because you're racist and a pedophile.
    >> I could show hundreds of comments of you making racist remarks.
    >>
    >>> This is where Evan won't answer a direct question.
    >>> He'll just mouth off again as he usually does.

    >> Speaking of not answering a direct question, please explain when you
    >> said Men and women have a different number of ribs, and Men have an
    >> Adams Apple and women don't.
    >>
    >> No, you won't.
    >>
    >> Or you'll say you already did.
    >>
    >> So, message ID to where you explained it
    >>
    >> Oh, poof, richard the nazi pedophile troll vanishes.

    > I think he got all shook up reading that his ancestors may have been
    > long tailed Rats. <g>

    guess what dickhead? you come from that same long line of rats.

    richard, Oct 13, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 4:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:59:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/12/2010 10:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> It's not, Bullshit Bullis. Maybe you need to learn to read.
    >>>
    >>> OP put short .IN url. You asked if it was outsourced.
    >>>
    >>> Where does .COM come into this?

    >>> So?

    >>> You're a racist Nazi Pedophile because you're racist and a pedophile.
    >>> I could show hundreds of comments of you making racist remarks.

    >>> Speaking of not answering a direct question, please explain when you
    >>> said Men and women have a different number of ribs, and Men have an
    >>> Adams Apple and women don't.
    >>>
    >>> No, you won't.
    >>>
    >>> Or you'll say you already did.
    >>>
    >>> So, message ID to where you explained it
    >>>
    >>> Oh, poof, richard the nazi pedophile troll vanishes.

    >> I think he got all shook up reading that his ancestors may have been
    >> long tailed Rats.<g>

    > guess what dickhead? you come from that same long line of rats.

    LMAO Remember one thing Richard, everything you swear by is only theory.

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 3:51 PM Just to please that super-ego, G. Morgan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> It optional, and it works.<g>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2azd3ha

    > Isn't the thread dead -- ? http://is.gd/g0Lue

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 3:47 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<i94nn3$igq$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    > following:
    >> On 10/13/2010 10:31 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote
    >> the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Hey, those are "lifestyle choices".
    >>>

    >>> <nods>
    >>>

    >> LOL O M G
    >>

    > Sure, its got its down side. But being able to lick ones own balls makes up for
    > it.

    LMAO

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:10:32 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 10/13/2010 4:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:59:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 10/12/2010 10:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> I think he got all shook up reading that his ancestors may have been
    >>> long tailed Rats.<g>

    >> guess what dickhead? you come from that same long line of rats.

    > LMAO Remember one thing Richard, everything you swear by is only
    > theory.

    He's just jealous of a rat's superior intelligence to his.

    Meat Plow, Oct 14, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/14/2010 10:23 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote

    OldGringo38, Oct 14, 2010