    Might help if I learn to read...I had placed an inquiry to the groups about
    a grabadora DVD recorder...In reality it is a ILO DVDR04. Now that I have
    my **** together, does anyone know anything about this unit. Thanks...
    JMC, Mar 16, 2005

  2. JMC

    Alpha Guest

    "JMC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Might help if I learn to read...I had placed an inquiry to the groups
    > about a grabadora DVD recorder...In reality it is a ILO DVDR04. Now that
    > I have my **** together, does anyone know anything about this unit.
    > Thanks...

    It is one of the extremely excellent products made for Walmart.
    Alpha, Mar 16, 2005

  3. JMC

    Prot Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:45:44 -0800, "Alpha" <> wrote:

    >"JMC" <> wrote in message
    >> Might help if I learn to read...I had placed an inquiry to the groups
    >> about a grabadora DVD recorder...In reality it is a ILO DVDR04. Now that
    >> I have my **** together, does anyone know anything about this unit.
    >> Thanks...
    >>

    >It is one of the extremely excellent products made for Walmart.

    That is a qualified statement. Just because it is excellent for
    Walmart doesn't mean it is an excellent product. The Pioneer and
    Panasonic recorders that Walmart sells will be superior to this brand.
    It has to be better than the Emerson brand, tho.

    Prot, Mar 16, 2005
  4. JMC

    Guest

    Or GBX GE Apex Daewoo. Walmart sucks.
    , Mar 16, 2005
  5. JMC

    Axel VK Guest

    "Prot" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:45:44 -0800, "Alpha" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"JMC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Might help if I learn to read...I had placed an inquiry to the groups
    >>> about a grabadora DVD recorder...In reality it is a ILO DVDR04. Now
    >>> that
    >>> I have my **** together, does anyone know anything about this unit.
    >>> Thanks...
    >>>

    >>It is one of the extremely excellent products made for Walmart.
    >>

    > That is a qualified statement. Just because it is excellent for
    > Walmart doesn't mean it is an excellent product.

    Duh! Do you really think so???
    Axel VK, Mar 27, 2005