    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Frankie, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Frankie

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    welcome to VR Forums :) You'd better stay here.... Or we'll have no members left :( Get some more work done on your site dude, get your Albums up :p
    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    welcome man,
    Nice site, i like it :D
    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  4. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Frankie, Oct 9, 2005
  5. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe modified car :D, u going to build a computer into the boot?
    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  6. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    i tried doing that with my first car and it didnt work all that well for more than a few months =/
    cards kept coming loose and hard drive shat itself in the end
    Frankie, Oct 9, 2005
  7. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    what u do is have a Flash Drive (2gb)
    all u have is onboard stuff (best boards are the mATX form factors.)
    then u need to Brace the ram in (plastic bracket will do)
    Mount it all to a Box and screw it in the boot of ur car :D, run a VGA Cable and PS2's to the Dash and mount a TFT and a Keyboard or something.
    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  8. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    lol no thanks id rather spend that money on my main pc, a new file server, a stereo for the car which it dosent have right now or go fast bits ;)
    Frankie, Oct 10, 2005
  9. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i feel like making Custom Computer in Car Kits :D
    unholy, Oct 10, 2005
  10. Frankie

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Welcome, and modding cars and putahs is always fun whether it's one or the other or together :D
    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 10, 2005
  11. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i prefer One or another and together... make two computer with a Rack server in the back of ur car... host a Network (wireless) with a car :|... great lan machine :D
    unholy, Oct 10, 2005
  12. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    only problem is all that weight makes the car slower
    Frankie, Oct 10, 2005
  13. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes but its like adding another fat person... like me :p (ps i am real twig like :p?)
    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  14. Frankie

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm not, FATTEH FATTEH FATTEH! :D
    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 11, 2005
  15. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    if ur going to put a computer in with a modded Chassis... ur not going to exceed 15kg extra load... and then u would get mobile CPU and have onboard video. LCDs only take a few watts at 12V.
    unholy, Oct 12, 2005