Miggsee Memoriam

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 9, 2007.

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 9, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Jun 10, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Stara Suka Guest

    Stara Suka, Jun 11, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Stara Suka wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> news:... :
    >> http://www.makezine.com/blog/wood_bike.jpg
    >>
    >> Where is miggsee, btw?

    > She used to pop in every now and then, haven't seen her lately.

    Last thing I find in GG for her is last August, which includes this bit,
    which may indicate a shift of lifestlye: "I was able to take an early
    retirement :), and relocated to the Keystone State."

    Even before that, she wasn't posting much, compared to a few years
    earlier.

    http://tinyurl.com/2sao7b (GG profile)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 12, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Stara Suka wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:... :
    >>>http://www.makezine.com/blog/wood_bike.jpg
    >>>
    >>>Where is miggsee, btw?

    >>She used to pop in every now and then, haven't seen her lately.

    > Last thing I find in GG for her is last August, which includes this bit,
    > which may indicate a shift of lifestlye: "I was able to take an early
    > retirement :), and relocated to the Keystone State."
    >
    > Even before that, she wasn't posting much, compared to a few years
    > earlier.

    Yeah, she had moved from northern VA to somewhere in KY, but from your
    post seems she's moved again. Must have restless leg syndrome.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 12, 2007