Miggsee 2020

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ñKs, Dec 14, 2003.

  1. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    ñKs, Dec 14, 2003

  2. ñKs

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2003

  3. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    still going....... ;-)

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    news:bri1l3$3hh1v$-berlin.de...
    > What a woman! :)
    >
    > "ñKs" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

    ñKs, Dec 14, 2003
  4. @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  5. ñKs

    olfart Guest

    olfart, Dec 14, 2003
  6. ñKs

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:33:24 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >NewKillerStar is doSeeD'oh's new morph.

    Yep.

    "And still as stupid as the others, I see, thinking he won't be found out. :)"

    --
    "Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."
    --Clifto, nanae

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  7. ñKs

    Boomer Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in news:brib97$3ip1v$1@ID-
    34582.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > "ñKs" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

    > That's Boomer !!!

    Is not!

    Boomer, Dec 15, 2003
  8. What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

    Mara <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 15, 2003
  9. ñKs

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:37:50 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

    Oh, the shitwit morphed again this morning and I happened to see him still
    steaming in the bowl - I hadn't flushed yet. Luckily this time I was able to
    flush him in such a fashion that I should never have to worry about it again.

    "Whether he goes by NewKillerStar NewKillerShit or BooKillerShit or
    "HolyShitI'mStupid," He'll never be anything but a lying, piece-of-shit troll."

    Mara, Dec 15, 2003
  10. I nuked that morph also....

    Mara <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:37:50 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
    >>What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

    > Oh, the shitwit morphed again this morning and I happened to see him
    > still steaming in the bowl - I hadn't flushed yet. Luckily this time I
    > was able to flush him in such a fashion that I should never have to
    > worry about it again.
    >
    > "Whether he goes by NewKillerStar NewKillerShit or BooKillerShit or
    > "HolyShitI'mStupid," He'll never be anything but a lying, piece-of-shit
    > troll."

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 16, 2003
  11. ñKs

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:01:37 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >I nuked that morph also....

    Somehow, when I see that nic in replies, I always picture a big smokin' crater.

    In his case, I assume it's an intelligence implosion.

    Main Entry: im·plode
    Pronunciation: im-'plOd
    Function: verb
    Inflected Form(s): im·plod·ed; im·plod·ing
    Etymology: 2in- + -plode (as in explode)
    Date: 1881
    intransitive senses
    1 a : to burst inward <a blow causing a vacuum tube to implode> b : to undergo
    violent compression <massive stars which implode>
    2 : to collapse inward as if from external pressure; also : to become greatly
    reduced as if from collapsing
    transitive senses : to cause to implode

    --
    Never attribute to stupidity that which can adequately be explained by
    malice.

    Mara, Dec 16, 2003
  12. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 16, 2003