    all open to full size, then closing them all, then restarting, to no avail.
    Does anyone know how I solve this problem?? Thanks!

    Stephanie

    Stephanie, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Stephanie

    Stephanie Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    news:fMYOa.7406$...

    > Courtesy of °Mike°
    >
    > Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    > window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    > XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    > (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)
    >
    > javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    >
    > Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    wow! I did it, and it worked! Thanks so much Brian, and Mike :)

    Stephanie

    Stephanie, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Stephanie

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Stephanie said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Courtesy of °Mike°
    >>
    >> Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    >> window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    >> XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    >> (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)
    >>
    >> javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    >>
    >> Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).
    >>

    > wow! I did it, and it worked! Thanks so much Brian, and Mike :)
    >
    > Stephanie

    You're welcome.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Stephanie

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:13:55 -0400, in
    <>
    Stephanie scrawled:

    >"Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Courtesy of °Mike°
    >>
    >> Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    >> window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    >> XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    >> (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)
    >>
    >> javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    >>
    >> Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).
    >>

    >wow! I did it, and it worked! Thanks so much Brian, and Mike :)
    >
    >Stephanie

    gangle will never forgive me if I don't pipe in here, and
    say; "You're welcome."

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Stephanie

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote
    <snipped>

    > gangle will never forgive me if I don't pipe in here, and
    > say; "You're welcome."

    [[[[[[[[[[[[ Semicolon = BAD ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

    [[[[[ Comma or Colon = GOOD ]]]]]

    ]]]]]] **** You [[[[[[[

    gangle, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Stephanie

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 05:14:34 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    > <snipped>
    >
    >> gangle will never forgive me if I don't pipe in here, and
    >> say; "You're welcome."

    > [[[[[[[[[[[[ Semicolon = BAD ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    >
    > [[[[[ Comma or Colon = GOOD ]]]]]

    Ok, so I slipped on a little 'trout' pellet. Bite me!

    --
    "Time wounds all heels." - Groucho Marx.

    °Mike°, Jul 10, 2003
  7. Stephanie

    playmkr278

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Did you guys mean to say shift instead of ctrl? I kept trying ctrl and it didn't work. I tried the javascript with shift and it didn't work. I dragged as large as I could make the window and then closed with shift left click and it worked. ??

    playmkr278, Mar 18, 2008