    phone?

    TIA

    Stewbaby

    Stewbaby, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Stewbaby wrote:
    > I have a bunch of polyohonic midi files on my PC that I want to get
    > onto my SonyEricsson t230. I do not have a data cable.

    > Anyone know of a site I can upload them and then download them to my
    > phone?

    does the phone have wap?
    make a wap read-able website and place it anywhere you can get hosting.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> I have a bunch of polyohonic midi files on my PC that I want to get
    >> onto my SonyEricsson t230. I do not have a data cable.
    >> Anyone know of a site I can upload them and then download them to my
    >> phone?

    > does the phone have wap?
    > make a wap read-able website and place it anywhere you can get hosting.

    does the phone have bluetooth or infrared? get the appropriate thing
    from DSE.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Stewbaby

    David Preece Guest

    Stewbaby wrote:
    > I have a bunch of polyohonic midi files on my PC that I want to get
    > onto my SonyEricsson t230. I do not have a data cable.

    Can you just bluetooth them over?

    Dave

    David Preece, Dec 14, 2004
  5. Stewbaby

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On 13 Dec 2004 18:25:43 -0800, in message
    <>, Stewbaby wrote:

    The IP address says you are on Paradise.

    > I have a bunch of polyohonic midi files on my PC that I want to get
    > onto my SonyEricsson t230. I do not have a data cable.
    >
    > Anyone know of a site I can upload them and then download them to my
    > phone?

    Paradise will give you a _free_ website of your very own.

    http://www2.paradise.net.nz/plans/hosting.html

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you;
    but if you really make them think, they'll hate you."

    Ralph Fox, Dec 14, 2004