    tried Microvellum support and they dont know.

    Thanks in advance,

    SScott Smith
    Scott R Smith, Jun 26, 2007

  2. Questions to ask of the vendor:
    1.) Is it 32-bit? Or 16 Bit. If 16 bit, you're out of luck.
    2.) Does it use a 16-bit installer (a lot of older 32-bit apps do)? If so,
    you're mostly out of luck, though you may be able to do a workaround of some
    sort.
    3.) Does it require a driver of any sort? If it does, the driver needs to be
    64-bit.

    If it doesn't fail any of those tests (and they are all things the vendor's
    TS should be able to answer), then it should work just fine.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 27, 2007