Microsoft's Programming Incompetence Displayed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Sep 30, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Au79

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Au79 <> wrote in news:ezFLi.63487$:

    > NSA Builds Security Access Into Windows
    >
    > A careless mistake by Microsoft programmers has shown that special
    > access codes for use by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) have
    > been secretly built into all versions of the Windows operating system.
    >
    > http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19990903S0014

    Article is dated 1999 and discusses Windows 95?! Apparently it's getting
    harder for you to find materiel with which you can slander Microsoft.

    Fuzzy Logic, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Fuzzy Logic wrote:

    > Au79 <> wrote in news:ezFLi.63487$:
    >
    >> NSA Builds Security Access Into Windows
    >>
    >> A careless mistake by Microsoft programmers has shown that special
    >> access codes for use by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) have
    >> been secretly built into all versions of the Windows operating system.
    >>
    >> http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19990903S0014

    > Article is dated 1999 and discusses Windows 95?! Apparently it's getting
    > harder for you to find materiel with which you can slander Microsoft.

    It was true back then, therefore, it is not slander. As for MS Incompetence,
    there will never be insufficient materiel (or material for that matter).

    http://rixstep.com/1/20040719,00.shtml
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux
    http://www.ubuntu.com

    Au79, Oct 2, 2007
  4. Au79

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Au79 <> wrote in news:rKlMi.3672$:

    > Fuzzy Logic wrote:
    >
    >> Au79 <> wrote in news:ezFLi.63487$:
    >>
    >>> NSA Builds Security Access Into Windows
    >>>
    >>> A careless mistake by Microsoft programmers has shown that special
    >>> access codes for use by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) have
    >>> been secretly built into all versions of the Windows operating system.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19990903S0014

    >> Article is dated 1999 and discusses Windows 95?! Apparently it's
    >> getting harder for you to find materiel with which you can slander
    >> Microsoft.

    > It was true back then, therefore, it is not slander. As for MS
    > Incompetence, there will never be insufficient materiel (or material for
    > that matter).

    It was only alleged and never shown to be an actual back door for the NSA.
    That makes it slander.

    If there is so much material to show Microsoft's incompentence why not post
    something a little more current?

    I think you need to stick to peddling *nix.

    Fuzzy Logic, Oct 2, 2007
  5. Au79

    Plato Guest

    Au79 wrote:

    > NSA Builds Security Access Into Windows

    Please explain why you are posting ten year old news? Thanks in advance.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Oct 7, 2007