Microsoft's New Windows Hosting Certification Exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mohammed Alani, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. Mohammed Alani, Feb 21, 2007

  2. Mohammed Alani

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Please give me your opinion about my article:
    >Microsoft's New Windows Hosting Certification Exam
    >http://www.certificationist.com/content/view/66/43/

    it has nothing to do with hard core pornography and is therefor
    irrelevant.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Mohammed Alani

    Thor Guest

    On Feb 21, 11:07 am, "Mohammed Alani" <>
    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > Please give me your opinion about my article:
    > Microsoft's New Windows Hosting Certification Examhttp://www.certificationist.com/content/view/66/43/
    >
    > Thank you in Advance
    >
    > Mohammed

    I think 20 questions (or 40 or what ever) is kinda little to measure
    all the exam objectives. I also suspect exam is too easy, since I
    passed it in beta without prep or sleep.
    53
    Thor, Feb 21, 2007