    easier to cull the flops from Win Explorer 7 SP1.
    Disgusted!
    Peter
    Peter Jason, Jan 24, 2013

  2. Peter Jason

    RichA Guest

    On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, Peter Jason <> wrote:
    > This works for everything except the Olympus E5.
    > Why did MS leave this one out?  Is there a patch?
    > I can load up the *.orf in Photoshop CS6, but it's
    > easier to cull the flops from Win Explorer 7 SP1.
    > Disgusted!
    > Peter

    Annoying, isn't it?
    RichA, Jan 26, 2013

  3. Peter Jason

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:18:04 +1100, Peter Jason <> wrote:
    : This works for everything except the Olympus E5.
    : Why did MS leave this one out? Is there a patch?
    : I can load up the *.orf in Photoshop CS6, but it's
    : easier to cull the flops from Win Explorer 7 SP1.
    : Disgusted!
    : Peter

    Maybe they got no help from Olympus and/or the Olympus RAW format was harder
    to reverse-engineer. The Microsoft codec works on .CS2, but Canon has never
    tried to pretend that they're not too lazy to write a 64-bit codec.

    Does anybody's RAW codec display retained changes? Microsoft's doesn't, but I
    don't believe the (32-bit) Canon codec does either.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jan 26, 2013