microsoft

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. iam intrested in networking and iam in my final year of my education carear,and iam in a confusion whether to do MCSE or CCNA certificate .I need ur sugestion and incase if i come out of my college with MCSA certification is it possible to have or look for a job in networking as a fresher without any experience.i like u to clear both doupts.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=, Jan 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I personally would recomend the MCSE.
    CCNA is a little too advanced for a freshie. This comes after the MS
    Certification.
    FYI, the IT market is flooded at the moment. I would also suggest waiting
    until 2006 when the new MS OS comes out.
    But, if you choose to start straight away, start off by taking a look at
    www.microsoft.com/learning
    That will give you a good understanding as to what MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA/MCP et.
    is all about and what you need to do in order to achieve this most desirable
    accreditation.
    Goodluck.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 23, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:31:06 -0800, seran wrote:

    > iam intrested in networking and iam in my final year of my education
    > carear,and iam in a confusion whether to do MCSE or CCNA certificate .I
    > need ur sugestion and incase if i come out of my college with MCSA
    > certification is it possible to have or look for a job in networking as a
    > fresher without any experience.i like u to clear both doupts.

    Try English 101.

    Andy Foster, Jan 23, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=

    billyw Guest

    if your in india.. dont worry.. there are jobs on their way

    billyw, Jan 23, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyYW4=?=

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I doesn't sound like an Indian.
    But, on the off chance he Is Indian, he's probably already talking to your
    boss for your job.

    --
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 24, 2004