    Can anyone give me the correct address to send a response to the real
    Microsoft accounts department?

    Thanks
    Give 'em Hell Harry, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Give 'em Hell Harry

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Give 'em Hell Harry said:

    > I am getting phone calls and letters from someone claming to be from
    > Microsoft demanding payment for an MSN account which I have never had.
    >
    > Can anyone give me the correct address to send a response to the real
    > Microsoft accounts department?
    >
    > Thanks

    Accounts dept?
    What accounts dept?
    Next time they phone, tell them to "go f.....orth and multiply".
    Brian H¹©, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Give 'em Hell Harry

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mail your letter to the address their letters tell you to send your
    payment to.

    SgtMinor, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Give 'em Hell Harry

    °Mike° Guest

    Just what do you think that Microsoft can do about it?

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:14:24 GMT, in
    <QflEb.482360$>
    Give 'em Hell Harry scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Give 'em Hell Harry

    Kendra Kay Guest

    "Give 'em Hell Harry" <IndependentVoter@.att.net> wrote in message
    :
    : I am getting phone calls and letters from someone claming to be from
    : Microsoft demanding payment for an MSN account which I have never had.
    :
    : Can anyone give me the correct address to send a response to the real
    : Microsoft accounts department?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    Sounds like a scam. When you sign on for an MSN account - the extra type,
    they take your bank/ card details. Tell them if they don't have those, then
    you didn't sign. Do you give out your phone number on email sign-up?
    Kendra
    Kendra Kay, Dec 18, 2003