    it. I've only used 1/2 of page 1. I really don't think I
    need pages, but I don't know what's going on. Please help
    me as soon as possible.
    deb, Sep 15, 2003

  2. deb

    Marko Guest

    I am going to guess that this is by design and the online
    course administrators will have good notes covering this
    anomoly.

    > Another question I have is what's the easiest way to use
    >the works? I've been working for hours trying to figure
    >out why when I paste something to my works and click
    >where I want it to be, it paste it in the next page. I
    >keep trying to put all the info. together and it won't do
    >it. I've only used 1/2 of page 1. I really don't think I
    >need pages, but I don't know what's going on. Please help
    >me as soon as possible.
    >.

    Press the F1 key for help and work through the help and
    online samples.
    Marko, Sep 20, 2003

  3. deb

    KDF Guest

    I'm having the exact same problem. If you find a better solution to the
    problem, please let me know. Thanks KDF

    KDF
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US
    KDF, Nov 7, 2003