    option but no such option seems available on MSW. I set the print area and
    also tried copy and paste to 'Word' but still no luck I know the print will
    be small but I need this option can anyone help?
    SS, Jul 9, 2006

  2. SS

    dfrog Guest

    SS,

    Select your whole worksheet, in "Format" menu, select "Column Width", reduce
    this width accordingly so that your data is printed out on 1 sheet.
    If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell, you can also reduce Row
    Height and font size to suit.

    dfrog

    dfrog, Jul 9, 2006

  3. SS

    SS Guest

    "dfrog" <> wrote in message
    > SS,
    >
    > Select your whole worksheet, in "Format" menu, select "Column Width",

    reduce
    > this width accordingly so that your data is printed out on 1 sheet.
    > If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell, you can also reduce Row
    > Height and font size to suit.
    >
    > dfrog
    >

    > "SS" <> wrote in message
    > >I want to print a spreadsheet and fit it all on to a landscape A4 width
    > >wise
    > > but I cannot get it to do it. Part of the spreadsheet id cut off and
    > > printed
    > > as an extra sheet. On Excel at work this is possible by fit all to page
    > > option but no such option seems available on MSW. I set the print area

    and
    > > also tried copy and paste to 'Word' but still no luck I know the print
    > > will
    > > be small but I need this option can anyone help?

    I know I can do it that way but i wanted to print all the info in the cells
    SS, Jul 9, 2006
  4. SS

    James Guest

    "SS" <> wrote in message

    > "dfrog" <> wrote in message
    >> SS,
    >>
    >> Select your whole worksheet, in "Format" menu, select "Column Width",

    > reduce
    >> this width accordingly so that your data is printed out on 1 sheet.
    >> If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell, you can also reduce Row
    >> Height and font size to suit.
    >>
    >> dfrog
    >>

    >> "SS" <> wrote in message
    >> >I want to print a spreadsheet and fit it all on to a landscape A4 width
    >> >wise
    >> > but I cannot get it to do it. Part of the spreadsheet id cut off and
    >> > printed
    >> > as an extra sheet. On Excel at work this is possible by fit all to page
    >> > option but no such option seems available on MSW. I set the print area

    > and
    >> > also tried copy and paste to 'Word' but still no luck I know the print
    >> > will
    >> > be small but I need this option can anyone help?
    >> >

    > I know I can do it that way but i wanted to print all the info in the
    > cells

    Unfortunatly, MS Works help itself says you can either put it on landscape
    and/or decrease the margin sizes.
    James, Jul 9, 2006
  5. SS

    dfrog Guest

    "SS" <> wrote in message

    > "dfrog" <> wrote in message
    >> SS,
    >>
    >> Select your whole worksheet, in "Format" menu, select "Column Width",

    > reduce
    >> this width accordingly so that your data is printed out on 1 sheet.
    >> If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell, you can also reduce Row
    >> Height and font size to suit.
    >>
    >> dfrog
    >>

    >> "SS" <> wrote in message
    >> >I want to print a spreadsheet and fit it all on to a landscape A4 width
    >> >wise
    >> > but I cannot get it to do it. Part of the spreadsheet id cut off and
    >> > printed
    >> > as an extra sheet. On Excel at work this is possible by fit all to page
    >> > option but no such option seems available on MSW. I set the print area

    > and
    >> > also tried copy and paste to 'Word' but still no luck I know the print
    >> > will
    >> > be small but I need this option can anyone help?
    >> >

    > I know I can do it that way but i wanted to print all the info in the
    > cells

    Sorry SS, I thought that " If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell,
    you can also reduce Row
    Height and font size to suit" would do just that for you, and James'
    suggestion of reducing margins would be a further help.
    If you've got tons of info you want to show in the cells, this way will do
    it, you already say that you are aware of small print but that is no problem
    to you.
    I'm not aware of any other way

    dfrog
    dfrog, Jul 9, 2006
  6. SS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    SS wrote:
    > I want to print a spreadsheet and fit it all on to a landscape A4
    > width wise but I cannot get it to do it. Part of the spreadsheet id
    > cut off and printed as an extra sheet. On Excel at work this is
    > possible by fit all to page option but no such option seems available
    > on MSW. I set the print area and also tried copy and paste to 'Word'
    > but still no luck I know the print will be small but I need this
    > option can anyone help?

    Get a PDF printing program. Set your paper size to 11x17 (or similar). Print
    to a PDF file. Then open the PDF file and tell it to print on standard size
    paper - it automatically resizes the page to fit.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2006