    Is there an easy way to suppress the security warnings for this one folder
    of templates?
    Thanks
    T, Feb 7, 2009

  2. T

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing T <> bada bang:
    > I have to work with a number of Word templates that contain macros. Every
    > time I open one I have to click through the security warnings. I do not wish
    > to lower my security settings as I often receive Word documents by email.
    > Is there an easy way to suppress the security warnings for this one folder
    > of templates?
    > Thanks

    The solution I used a few years ago was to sign them with a self
    generated certificagte and then trust that certificate. See if
    this is still possible with your version of Windows and Office.

    Mike "as I said, this was (mumble) years ago" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham
    Mike Yetto, Feb 7, 2009