    Sbronson Guest

    I'm about ready to take my first certification in microsoft and I was
    wondering if anyone out there knew what the passing grade was.

    Sbronson, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Sbronson

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Sbronson" <u20540@uwe> did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > I'm about ready to take my first certification in microsoft and I was
    > wondering if anyone out there knew what the passing grade was.

    Most information is on the microsoft site or from the testing centre. If
    all else fails, Google is your friend.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Sbronson

    Troy Meyer Guest

    TBone wrote:

    > And on the eigth day "Sbronson" <u20540@uwe> did cause the electrons
    > to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > I'm about ready to take my first certification in microsoft and I
    > > was wondering if anyone out there knew what the passing grade was.

    > Most information is on the microsoft site or from the testing centre.
    > If all else fails, Google is your friend.

    OR.... perhaps someone in the newsgroup will be nice enough to answer
    your question (that has been asked 10,000 times before).

    700 is passing - 699 is failing

    Good luck and may the force be with you

    --

    Troy

    Troy Meyer, Apr 7, 2006
  4. Sbronson

    Briscobar Guest

    Troy Meyer <Troy Meyer> rambled:

    > TBone wrote:
    >
    >> And on the eigth day "Sbronson" <u20540@uwe> did cause the electrons
    >> to come together and form the following words:
    >>
    >>> I'm about ready to take my first certification in microsoft and I
    >>> was wondering if anyone out there knew what the passing grade was.

    >> Most information is on the microsoft site or from the testing centre.
    >> If all else fails, Google is your friend.

    > OR.... perhaps someone in the newsgroup will be nice enough to answer
    > your question (that has been asked 10,000 times before).
    >
    > 700 is passing - 699 is failing
    >
    > Good luck and may the force be with you

    You don't get sick of giving the same answer 10,000 times?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Sbronson

    Troy Meyer Guest

    Briscobar wrote:

    > Troy Meyer <Troy Meyer> rambled:
    > >
    > > TBone wrote:
    > >
    > >> And on the eigth day "Sbronson" <u20540@uwe> did cause the

    > electrons >> to come together and form the following words:

    > >> Most information is on the microsoft site or from the testing

    > centre. >> If all else fails, Google is your friend.
    > >

    > > OR.... perhaps someone in the newsgroup will be nice enough to
    > > answer your question (that has been asked 10,000 times before).
    > >
    > > 700 is passing - 699 is failing
    > >
    > > Good luck and may the force be with you

    > You don't get sick of giving the same answer 10,000 times?

    We were all noobs one day, someone had to show us something.

    .....besides, someday I will have some really important question I need
    an answer to and Google wont resolve for me and I will need all you
    wonderful MCNGP boys to help me out.

    Can I count on you Kenny? Will you be there for me boy?

    Or will you just call me a fsker?

    Troy Meyer, Apr 8, 2006
  6. Sbronson

    CBIC Guest

    > Can I count on you Kenny? Will you be there for me boy?
    >
    > Or will you just call me a fsker?

    He will call you a fvcker, trust me.
    --
    aka