    --
    Jeffrey Jaffe, Novell CTO: "What many people are discovering is that the
    Linux desktop works just fine."

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 29, 2006

  2. "Have A Nice Cup of Tea" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >
    > If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    > It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    > and freight it out to shops.
    >

    > Have A Nice Cup of Tea
    >
    > --
    > Jeffrey Jaffe, Novell CTO: "What many people are discovering is that the
    > Linux desktop works just fine."

    you continue to discredit yourself with use of $

    news.xtra.co.nz, Mar 29, 2006

  3. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:20:46 +1200, news.xtra.co.nz wrote:

    > you continue to discredit yourself with use of $

    You continue to think I care!

    This is only Usenet - get over it.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    --
    "Vista - I wouldn't buy it with someone else's money. Then again What do I
    know, I've only been testing the dog for the last 2-3 yrs..."

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Andrew Guest

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >
    > If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    > It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    > and freight it out to shops.
    >

    > Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    You have already started a thread about this.... Do you think we forgot
    already?

    Andrew, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:11:40 +1200, Have A Nice Cup of Tea <> wrote:

    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >
    >If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    >It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    >and freight it out to shops.

    You won't be buying it so why do you care?

    Invisible, Mar 29, 2006
  6. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:53:35 +1200, Andrew wrote:

    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >>
    >> If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    >> It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    >> and freight it out to shops.

    > You have already started a thread about this.... Do you think we forgot
    > already?

    I offer no comment one way or the other on your ability to forget or to
    remember.

    I simply found another interesting article on the subject and posted the
    URL.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    --
    One Unix to rule them all,
    One Resolver to find them,

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 29, 2006
  7. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:59:49 +1200, Invisible wrote:

    >>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >>
    >>If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    >>It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    >>and freight it out to shops.

    > You won't be buying it so why do you care?

    Not only shall I not be buying it, but neither shall I install it on any
    computer in my house; and neither will I recommend it.

    Why purchase something that ultimately represents money needlessly wasted?

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 29, 2006
  8. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Matty F Guest

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >
    > If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    > It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    > and freight it out to shops.

    I think they are hoping to sell more than one CD.
    100 CDs will take a while to make :)

    Matty F, Mar 29, 2006
  9. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:38:21 +1200, Matty F wrote:

    > Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/office_delayed/
    >>
    >> If Micro$oft is intending to release Office 12 to businesses in October,
    >> It would therefore seem that it takes Micro$oft THREE months to press a CD
    >> and freight it out to shops.

    > I think they are hoping to sell more than one CD.
    > 100 CDs will take a while to make :)

    LOL!

    I suppose that's what happens when you use Micro$oft DRM CD stamper for
    Windoze Vi$ta. ;o)

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 29, 2006