    can think of, with NO JOY!

    .... Or do I need to plug in my generic Dell keyboard :-(

    Thanks for any help...
    =?Utf-8?B?YWRtdXI=?=, Apr 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWRtdXI=?=

    Rick Guest

    Why don't you get the current drivers from the MS web site? They have
    64-bit drivers posted for download. All you have to do is search for them.

    Rick, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Ok I just found it...

    I was searching under the wirless desktop set, when I needed to search just
    for the wireless comfort keyboard.

    For anyone else that happens upon this post, here is the link...

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/0/C/30C0C79C-8AA3-4161-A8AE-E8FE26B1DD5E/ITP55_64Eng.exe

    Thanks for your repsonse Rick

    =?Utf-8?B?YWRtdXI=?=, Apr 14, 2006