    screen saver because of the MS drivers.
    Carlos
    P.S.: Currently using latest MS drivers v6.1 for Vista x64

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Feb 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Carlos:
    From Randor, 2/6/2007 in the Vista group. I don't know if it works
    since I don't have wireless. Have a great day.

    "Hi!

    Last June, I installed Vista Beta and bought Microsoft USB wireless Keyboard
    and Mouse 6000.
    The Screen saver and Power options did not work.
    The same problem with Vista RC1.
    The same problem with with Vista RC2
    The same problem with Vista RTM Ultimate.

    But, since yesterday night, it works . . . at last!

    The only thing I installed yesterday is this update coming from Windows
    updates:

    Microsoft - Other Hardware - HID Non-User Input Data Filter

    Installation date: 2007-02-05 20:13

    Installation status: Successful

    Update type: Optional

    Microsoft Other Hardware software update released in January, 2007

    More information:
    http://winqual.microsoft.com/support/?driverid=20031770

    More information:
    http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=hub

    And it works!!!!

    Have a nice day!

    P.S. At last, I see the beautiful Bubbles screen saver!

    PC : ASUS P5N32-Sli Deluxe, 4 GIG, Nvidia 7900GTX"

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Feb 7, 2007