    location / plugged into keyboard port
    my system is windows xp home
    Any help would be wonderful thanks

    viv, Jun 4, 2004

  2. "viv" <> wrote in message
    news:c9qmav$fvn$...
    > Hi
    > I have recently installed the above keyboard, and I cannot use all the
    > features, after reading the help file it said to go to control click on
    > keyboard and make sure it says the right keyboard,.I did this and I think
    > its wrong but there again I am not to sure this is what it says
    >
    > standard.101/102/or/microsoft.natural p.
    > Device type/ keyboard
    > manufacturer / standard keyboards
    > location / plugged into keyboard port
    > my system is windows xp home
    > Any help would be wonderful thanks

    Have you installed the software that came with the keyboard?

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jun 4, 2004

  3. viv

    Dan Guest

    "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <> wrote in message

    > "viv" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I have recently installed the above keyboard, and I cannot use all the
    > > features, after reading the help file it said to go to control click on
    > > keyboard and make sure it says the right keyboard,.I did this and I

    think
    > > its wrong but there again I am not to sure this is what it says
    > >
    > > standard.101/102/or/microsoft.natural p.
    > > Device type/ keyboard
    > > manufacturer / standard keyboards
    > > location / plugged into keyboard port
    > > my system is windows xp home
    > > Any help would be wonderful thanks
    > >

    > Have you installed the software that came with the keyboard?

    MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE A BAD KEYBOARD. I HAVE THREE OF THE KEYBOARD MOUSE
    DUOS AND I ALSO HAD A BAD ONE. I EXCHANGED IT, AND THE NEW ONE WORKED
    GREAT. BUT ALSO MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE SOFTWARE THAT COMES WITH IT. THE
    MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SOFTWARE. THE MOUSE SOFTWARE WATCHES TEH BATTERY LEVELS.

    Dan, Jun 4, 2004
  4. viv

    viv Guest

    yes I have and quite a lot of it is working. thanks for taking the interest.

    viv, Jun 4, 2004
  5. viv

    John Holmes Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Dan came up with this:

    > "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >>
    >> "viv" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi
    >> > I have recently installed the above keyboard, and I cannot use all
    >> > the features, after reading the help file it said to go to control
    >> > click on keyboard and make sure it says the right keyboard,.I did
    >> > this and I

    > think
    >> > its wrong but there again I am not to sure this is what it says
    >> >
    >> > standard.101/102/or/microsoft.natural p.
    >> > Device type/ keyboard
    >> > manufacturer / standard keyboards
    >> > location / plugged into keyboard port
    >> > my system is windows xp home
    >> > Any help would be wonderful thanks
    >> >

    >> Have you installed the software that came with the keyboard?
    >>

    > MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE A BAD KEYBOARD. I HAVE THREE OF THE KEYBOARD
    > MOUSE DUOS AND I ALSO HAD A BAD ONE. I EXCHANGED IT, AND THE NEW ONE
    > WORKED GREAT. BUT ALSO MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE SOFTWARE THAT COMES
    > WITH IT. THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SOFTWARE. THE MOUSE SOFTWARE WATCHES
    > TEH BATTERY LEVELS.

    The one and only who's got a bad keyboard is you.

    Errmm, I meant:

    The one and only bad who's got a keyboard is you.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jun 4, 2004
  6. viv

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:33:38 +0100, "viv" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >I have recently installed the above keyboard, and I cannot use all the
    >features, after reading the help file it said to go to control click on
    >keyboard and make sure it says the right keyboard,.I did this and I think
    >its wrong but there again I am not to sure this is what it says
    >
    >standard.101/102/or/microsoft.natural p.
    >Device type/ keyboard
    >manufacturer / standard keyboards
    >location / plugged into keyboard port
    >my system is windows xp home
    >Any help would be wonderful thanks

    There should be 4 tabs. Speed, Hardware, Key Settings, and Wireless.
    If you don't have all four tabs, make sure you also installed the wireless
    mouse software. (BTW, Your "Hardware" setting is correct)

    On the "Key Settings" tab, alongside the phrase, "Wireless Multimedia
    Keyboard" is the word, "Update...". Clicking that allows you to select your
    keyboard type. The model number is in the bottom of the keyboard. (Example:
    "Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0a"

    Unk, Jun 5, 2004