    About 5 min into web and window pops up "Microsoft Windows" msg. Microsoft
    has stopped working. I press close and it goes back to desk top and I have
    to start over. Any suggestions how to prevent this from happening?

    Fred Seaver, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Fred Seaver

    Guest

    That error message is pretty vague and unspecific.

    If you have anymore details for that message, then please expand. If
    not
    and its the error I am thinking of, it will be a random error and
    there
    is pretty much nothing you can do to prevent it. If it occurs alot,
    consider cleaning the system from crap (temp files etc), spyware and
    unused programs.

    On Sep 1, 2:23 pm, "Fred Seaver" <> wrote:
    > About 5 min into web and window pops up "Microsoft Windows" msg. Microsoft
    > has stopped working. I press close and it goes back to desk top and I have
    > to start over. Any suggestions how to prevent this from happening?

    , Sep 1, 2007

  3. Fred Seaver

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:23:11 -0700, "Fred Seaver"
    <> wrote:

    >About 5 min into web and window pops up "Microsoft Windows" msg. Microsoft
    >has stopped working. I press close and it goes back to desk top and I have
    >to start over. Any suggestions how to prevent this from happening?

    You don't think perhaps the operating system and web browser you're
    using, and the exact error message might help?

    Evan Platt, Sep 1, 2007