    Can someone tell me what the problem is? Is there some sort of
    configuration setup that will let me participate in the webcast using
    Mozilla? Or do I have to drop back to IE?
    William W. Plummer, Apr 18, 2005

  2. William W. Plummer

    Splibbilla Guest

    "William W. Plummer" <> in news::

    > I would like to participate in some of the Webcasts. They really want
    > me to be running IE 6. They detected that I'm running Mozilla 1.7 and
    > claim that MS Meeting cannot use it. Also, their analysis says that I
    > need to be using a Java-capable browser and Java must be enabled (it is).
    >
    > Can someone tell me what the problem is? Is there some sort of
    > configuration setup that will let me participate in the webcast using
    > Mozilla? Or do I have to drop back to IE?

    Might be able to fake past ms-blocking by changing user-agent to an MSIE

    You can fake UA (user-agent) with Proxomitron, but you may also need to rename the UA value in about:config (but make copy
    of original values for when you want to change UA back to installed values)

    --
    1 WinXp,Ff1.0.3 GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView, Conquery(trying),
    and?
    Splibbilla, Apr 20, 2005