Microsoft Warns Employees of Likely Antitrust Fine

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by MaHogany, Jul 1, 2006.

  1. MaHogany

    MaHogany Guest

    http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,1995,1984144,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

    "" I can assure you that we are continuing to work day and night with over
    300 dedicated engineers to create documentation which is complete and
    accurate to satisfy the European Commission. ""

    I believe this leaked email is what many would call "damage limitation."

    And isn't it interesting that M$ is "creating" the documentation - rather
    than providing something that, IMHO, should *already* exist in Micro$oft's
    archives!

    Ma Hogany

    --
    Q: How do I make Windows(TM) go faster?