    22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help

    If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you

    P.S IMTHEFOKKER

    HELP, Oct 4, 2004

  2. HELP

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "HELP" <> wrote in
    news:pd08d.150035$:

    > I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to
    > create my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight
    > problem though, in the sense that every were on the internet there are
    > damaged packets of info in which visual studio picks up on and prompts
    > the EU on whether or not to debug. This could be simply ignored if it
    > was only the odd occasion, but seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or
    > apps you load it becomes a bit of a concern. Basically i was wanting
    > to know if there is an option to disable the app prompting the EU for
    > a debug session. It may be a case that my system is just nuked as it
    > is to low on memory and explorer runs at about 22000 which is just
    > sick. Please can anyone help
    >
    > If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
    >
    > P.S IMTHEFOKKER

    You must be talking about IE the browser that will go into debug mode
    when it runs into bad code on a Website, which you can disable the debug
    mode in IE. The VS is not making any contact with a Website. VS 6 is a
    development tool for developing Visual Basic and C++ programs. The
    Debugger in VS 6 only allows the debugging of a VB or C++ program that's
    running in the VS IDE and you have set Debug Brake Points in the code
    running in the IDE. VS 6 has nothing to do with the situation.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 4, 2004

    ns9577C6C493F6notmenotmecom@63.240.76.16:

    --
    Linux makes you fucking stupid

    Blödes Arschloch, Oct 4, 2004
  4. HELP

    Morgan Pugh Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:49:03 GMT, "HELP" <>
    wrote:

    >I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to create
    >my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight problem though, in
    >the sense that every were on the internet there are damaged packets of info
    >in which visual studio picks up on and prompts the EU on whether or not to
    >debug. This could be simply ignored if it was only the odd occasion, but
    >seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or apps you load it becomes a bit of a
    >concern. Basically i was wanting to know if there is an option to disable
    >the app prompting the EU for a debug session. It may be a case that my
    >system is just nuked as it is to low on memory and explorer runs at about
    >22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help
    >
    >If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
    >
    >P.S IMTHEFOKKER

    In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options ->Advanced -> Check "Disable
    Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)".
    --
    Morgan Pugh

    Email (ROT13):
    Web: http://mpugh.co.uk

    PGP Key at http://mpugh.co.uk/pgp.asc

    Morgan Pugh, Oct 4, 2004
  5. HELP

    HELP Guest

    "Morgan Pugh" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:49:03 GMT, "HELP" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to

    create
    > >my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight problem though,

    in
    > >the sense that every were on the internet there are damaged packets of

    info
    > >in which visual studio picks up on and prompts the EU on whether or not

    > >debug. This could be simply ignored if it was only the odd occasion, but
    > >seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or apps you load it becomes a bit of

    > >concern. Basically i was wanting to know if there is an option to disable
    > >the app prompting the EU for a debug session. It may be a case that my
    > >system is just nuked as it is to low on memory and explorer runs at about
    > >22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help
    > >
    > >If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
    > >
    > >P.S IMTHEFOKKER
    > >

    > In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options ->Advanced -> Check "Disable
    > Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)".
    > --
    > Morgan Pugh
    >
    > Email (ROT13):