    can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
    also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
    these two applications in windows vista TIA
    PWB, Dec 5, 2007

  2. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
    >also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
    >these two applications in windows vista TIA

    Define "Turn off"?
    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2007

  3. PWB

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB wrote:

    Funny, a lot of NTL posts are like.....

    (including the really useless subject line)

    >can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
    >also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
    >these two applications in windows vista TIA

    Turn off as in..... you mean disable those apps and replace them by your
    preferred browser / media player?

    Aren't they already off then if you can't see them?

    Me
    why?, Dec 6, 2007
  4. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB <> wrote:
    >
    >> can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
    >> also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
    >> these two applications in windows vista TIA

    > Define "Turn off"?

    Stop from running.
    PWB, Dec 7, 2007
  5. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:09:48 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >Stop from running.

    Don't run it?

    Are you trying to uninstall it? Or something else?
    Evan Platt, Dec 7, 2007
  6. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:09:48 GMT, PWB <> wrote:
    >
    >> Stop from running.

    > Don't run it?
    >
    > Are you trying to uninstall it? Or something else?

    Yes trying to uninstall it
    PWB, Dec 7, 2007
  7. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest