    6600 GT 128mb

    Anyone else have this issue?

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZzAwZGdoMHN0?=, Jun 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZzAwZGdoMHN0?=

    Zapper Guest

    Are you using the Large Type (120 dpi) mode?

    Zapper, Jun 27, 2006

  3. i fix it by changing colors (from 32 bit to 16 bit)
    bye
    --
    N.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljb2xhcw==?=, Jun 27, 2006
  4. Thanks homer! I did hit the "auto" button on the side after a few moments but
    i never worked. Then I tried getting it in poistion with the manual geo
    controlls. I got in the ball park then hit the auto again and it recenetered
    and I was good to go. Thanks again for your help!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZzAwZGdoMHN0?=, Jun 28, 2006