  1. How do I stop receiving the above virus, I get at least 100 per day.

    Do the senders know they are sending the virus.

    I have AVG anti virus installed.
    not hereplease@not here.com, Sep 23, 2003

  2. not hereplease@not here.com

    gangle Guest

    AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "not hereplease@not here.com" wrote

    gangle, Sep 23, 2003

  3. not hereplease@not here.com

    Ionizer Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I disagree- I think "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" is more appropriate in this
    instance.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Sep 23, 2003
  4. not hereplease@not here.com

    gangle Guest

    http://www.spinach.org.au/
    gangle, Sep 23, 2003
  5. You probably aren't infected with the virus, but the people with your email
    address in their address books may have the virus, that could be why you're
    still receiving all these virus infected emails. Just make sure that AVG is
    fully updated with the latest virus definitions.

    kljkkkkkkkkkk, Sep 23, 2003
  6. not hereplease@not here.com

    Josh Guest

    You may want to try :
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_remtext.php?id=swen

    --

    Bonne fin de journée
    Have a nice day

    Jaypie

    jaypie à sympatico point ca
    jaypie at sympatico dot ca

    ONSbb.2190$...

    Josh, Sep 23, 2003
  7. not hereplease@not here.com

    SgtMinor Guest

    Please do not use nothanks.com in your address. It's a registered
    domain name:

    Domain Name: NOTHANKS.COM

    Registrant:
    Ultimate Search
    GPO Box 7862
    Hong Kong
    HK, CN
    0000

    SgtMinor, Sep 23, 2003
  8. not hereplease@not here.com

    SgtMinor Guest

    Do you have an email address here?: http://www.tipit.net/
    If not, you should stop using this valid domain name in your address.

    SgtMinor, Sep 23, 2003
  9. Ionizer wrote:

    > "gangle" <> wrote in message
    >> AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > I disagree- I think "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" is more appropriate in this
    > instance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Well that depends. I interpret "AIIEEEEE!" as a scream and "AARRRGHHH!" as a
    yell. Personally, I think a scream is more appropriate here, but different
    people have different emotional characteristics.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!
    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 23, 2003
  10. Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > Ionizer wrote:

    >> "gangle" <> wrote in message
    >>> AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >> I disagree- I think "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" is more appropriate in
    >> this instance.

    > Well that depends. I interpret "AIIEEEEE!" as a scream and
    > "AARRRGHHH!" as a yell. Personally, I think a scream is more
    > appropriate here, but different people have different emotional
    > characteristics.

    I'd say they both work. I see "AIEEEEEEEE!!!" being accompanied by
    pulling at one's hair, and "AAAARGHHH!!!" as being emitted just before
    banging one's head on the keyboard. Equally appropriate, I think, on
    this ...what...sixth day of Eternal September.

    As for me, I just have my email client deleting on server anything
    between 141k and 159k (I saved some to get a feel for them, and that's
    the range I've seen) that doesn't have any of my address keywords (for
    several boxes) in the To field. I don't even have to see the headers.
    I just had a 13k abberation sneak through; If I get any more of those,
    I'll add that size to the kill.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 24, 2003
  11. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> Ionizer wrote:

    >>> "gangle" <> wrote in message

    >>> I disagree- I think "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" is more appropriate in
    >>> this instance.

    >> Well that depends. I interpret "AIIEEEEE!" as a scream and
    >> "AARRRGHHH!" as a yell. Personally, I think a scream is more
    >> appropriate here, but different people have different emotional
    >> characteristics.

    > I'd say they both work. I see "AIEEEEEEEE!!!" being accompanied by
    > pulling at one's hair, and "AAAARGHHH!!!" as being emitted just before
    > banging one's head on the keyboard. Equally appropriate, I think, on
    > this ...what...sixth day of Eternal September.
    >
    > As for me, I just have my email client deleting on server anything
    > between 141k and 159k (I saved some to get a feel for them, and that's
    > the range I've seen) that doesn't have any of my address keywords (for
    > several boxes) in the To field. I don't even have to see the headers.
    > I just had a 13k abberation sneak through; If I get any more of those,
    > I'll add that size to the kill.

    I'm just routing everything from "microsoft.com" to /dev/null. Haven't had a
    turd yet on this machine -- the only ones I HAVE gotten have been from
    [drumroll, cymbal crash] Hotmail.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!
    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 24, 2003
  12. Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> As for me, I just have my email client deleting on server anything
    >> between 141k and 159k (I saved some to get a feel for them, and
    >> that's the range I've seen) that doesn't have any of my address
    >> keywords (for several boxes) in the To field. I don't even have to
    >> see the headers. I just had a 13k abberation sneak through; If I get
    >> any more of those, I'll add that size to the kill.

    > I'm just routing everything from "microsoft.com" to /dev/null. Haven't
    > had a turd yet on this machine -- the only ones I HAVE gotten have
    > been from [drumroll, cymbal crash] Hotmail.

    I'm getting different flavors. Of the admittedly few I kept here,
    before filtering, not all of them spoof "microsoft.com" in the From
    headers. Some are yahoo, rocketmail, freemail, bulletin.net, aol...and
    the MS variants themselves are microsoft.com, ms.com, msn.com and
    msdn.com

    That's from a sampling of only 14 of 'em.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 24, 2003