    connect this adapter without the MS software or any place I can download the
    MS software for that adapter for free?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?S3A=?=, May 22, 2007

  2. Hi
    You need drivers in order to install the Wireless card.
    Windows WZC can replace the manufacturer Wireless manger but it does not
    provide drivers.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 22, 2007

  3. "Kp" <> wrote in message
    > I've acquired one of these USB adapters but it did not come with any
    > software. I assumed it would just connect and I could use the Windows Zero
    > Config utility but the card is not even seen. Does anyone know of any way
    > connect this adapter without the MS software or any place I can download
    > the
    > MS software for that adapter for free?
    >
    > Thanks.

    To add to Jack's comments you might be interested in these links...

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445/

    http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&q=MN-710

    A link to the drivers on a third party site...

    http://www.usb-drivers.com/drivers/225/225844.htm

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...