    aswell.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > no comment on microsoft update yet... you guys are getting slower.
    > http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/muoptdefault.aspx

    > and a comparison for a few different services which is a little odd really.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/updateservices/evaluation/compare.mspx

    > For those who can't be bothered rading about it, it brings together
    > windowsupdate, officeupdate, and AFAICT, adds a few others to the mix
    > aswell.

    heh, itappears I'm good at keeping Windows up-to-date, but not office...
    72MB of updates.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    tiddlywink Guest

    > no comment on microsoft update yet... you guys are getting slower.

    > http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    > http://synaptic.net.nz <- Dunedin Based IT and ISP services

    Kept pestering me about updates for the French spell checker and thesaurus
    till I realised I could tell it to not inform of these two again - they
    were the only things it told me there were updates for - not bad.

    tiddlywink, Jul 7, 2005
  4. tiddlywink wrote:
    >>no comment on microsoft update yet... you guys are getting slower.

    > Kept pestering me about updates for the French spell checker and thesaurus
    > till I realised I could tell it to not inform of these two again - they
    > were the only things it told me there were updates for - not bad.

    I grabbed ~70MB yesterday of office updates, and it grabbed a further
    ~40MB over night, I'm guessing that it needed the prior ones before the
    later ones showed.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 7, 2005