    also, while testing, do i have access to framework
    documentation?

    thx
    sbhmf, Nov 24, 2004

  2. sbhmf

    comp sci kid Guest

    i passed 70-315 and i don't think it is possible pass the exam by using the
    M$ prep book as a sole study guide.

    i used both the self test software and transcender materials to prepare for
    70-315. i might not have passed the exam on the first attempt without using
    both. self test software and transcender preparation materials can be
    bought at their respective web sites.

    good luck.

    comp sci kid, Nov 27, 2004

  3. sbhmf

    Audrey Guest

    I am using the same MS traing kit. Did you find the
    answers to the practice test on CD?

    Audrey

    Audrey, Dec 4, 2004
  4. sbhmf

    comp sci kid Guest

    i didn't bother to look at the practice tests because the preparation
    material was so inadequate

    comp sci kid, Dec 9, 2004