    Thanks,
    Dave Girvitz

    ---

    Dave Girvitz, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Dave Girvitz

    Guest Guest

    From what I read, it seems Microsoft will still provide product support,
    it's just that the products won't be distributed on the MSDN subscription.

    Going forward, Microsoft should purge and Java related technologies from
    it's Visual Studio product and instead push C# and VB.NET exclusively.
    Attempting to invest in their own version of the Java runtime and language
    is so unnecessary.

    Guest, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Dave Girvitz

    Jay Walters Guest

    No body uses it except you. :p

    MCAD/MCSD.

    ><WKidd> wrote in message news:%

    >> From what I read, it seems Microsoft will still

    provide product support,

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    Date: 11/27/2003

    Jay Walters, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Dave Girvitz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Attempting to invest in their own version of the Java runtime and language
    >is so unnecessary.

    As Sun would agree and I'm sure they hope it happens.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Dave Girvitz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >No, what they really need to do is add a J# track for MCAD/MCSD.

    Ha, Ha, Ha, Microsoft promote something that is not their's or
    something they have stolen from someone else? Get real!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2003
  6. Dave Girvitz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >No body uses it except you. :p

    Just think of all that money ms wasted on J#. Considering that all
    those sites which did develop J++ apps have jump off the Microsoft
    bandwagon way since!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2003
  7. Dave Girvitz

    Jay Walters Guest

    Don't remind me ... I still have a few msft shares left -
    Doh!

    Jay Walters, Dec 9, 2003
  8. Dave Girvitz

    Humanity Guest