    If i have a GPRS/ UMTS datacard installed on PC1 and i have got Microsoft
    Terminal services installed on two machines (PC1 and PC2)

    Is it then possible to control the GPRS/UMTS card( installed on PC1) from PC2?
    =?Utf-8?B?d2luZG93c19ndXk=?=, Oct 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZG93c19ndXk=?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Well I suspect that depends on what you mean by "control" if you have
    another way of connecting to PC1 than through the datacard (so that you can
    maintain the connection) then yes it's possible.

    If on the other hand you need to connect through the datacard to control PC1
    by PC2 then what you can do with the Datacard will be very limited.

    --
    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights