  1. I was just Invited to a Beta that you guys might be interested in, just FYI.

    I won't provide any more details until I know Whether or Not the Beta is
    Under an NDA, just FYI.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 12, 2006

  2. Disregard this Post, I dropped out of the Beta, because I Violated the NDA
    in the Windows Vista Public Newsgroups.

    P.S. The Beta was Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 just in case anybody
    asks, just FYI.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 13, 2006

  3. Hi,

    just in case you'll be bored, here's an interesting development. Fresh out
    with 'XGL', and no hint of any NDA's!

    http://www.lxnaydesign.net/index.php

    These are installable 'Live DVD' versions, the 64bit version is RC and the
    32bit is still in Beta!

    Enjoy!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 13, 2006
  4. No Thanks, looks like an Un-Trusted Website to me, just FYI.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 13, 2006