    this software from my old computer and transfer it to the
    new one?

    Thanks,

    Kim Arnold, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Kim Arnold

    MCSE World Guest

    Sure, uninstall it from the old computer. Reinstall it on the new computer.
    Activate it when prompted.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Kim Arnold

    Zenner Guest

    Use one of the "Drive Clone" programs...like drive Image, Norton
    ghost...several others. It will copy the entire drive to the new drive
    without you having to re-install anything! However, if there is something
    you don't want to keep, it will carry that over too! You can't pick and
    chose if you use an "image" type program.

    "Kim Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > I had purchased Microsoft Office - School Edition. I am
    > now purchasing a new computer. Is there a way to remove
    > this software from my old computer and transfer it to the
    > new one?
    >
    > Thanks,

    ---

    Zenner, Dec 15, 2003