Microsoft Small Business Accounting

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gQmFycmV0dA==?=, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. Can someone help me I have windows xp 64 and Microsoft Small Business
    Accounting and I am having trouble with them running together.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gQmFycmV0dA==?=, Sep 28, 2006

  2. I don't have it here, but if you could describe what the problem is we might
    be able to help.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 28, 2006

  3. it installs ok but when you run it the window opens but there is nothing in
    the window.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gQmFycmV0dA==?=, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Is this a web window? If so, make sure it's being opened using 32-bit IE.
    (The 64-bit version of IE will not display 32-bit ActiveX controls.)

    Also, if you're on an Nvidia based system, please Install the NVidia
    software firewall and then UN-install it. Yes, I know that sounds stupid,
    but we've seen enough NVidia issues that it's now a standard recommendation.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 28, 2006
  5. its the program window not a web window, it is a nvidia based system. i will
    unistall the nvidia firewall

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gQmFycmV0dA==?=, Sep 28, 2006