Microsoft should be this honest

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SgtMinor, Nov 27, 2004.

  1. SgtMinor

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Nov 27, 2004

  2. SgtMinor

    Scraggy Guest

    Scraggy, Nov 27, 2004

  3. SgtMinor

    Parko Guest

    "Scraggy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >> In describing its products:
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2030&item=4506535663

    > Excellent.
    > --
    > Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
    >
    > "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1.

    Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?
    --
    Parko
    Still D/Ling various crud for the Windows side of things...
    Parko, Nov 27, 2004
  4. SgtMinor

    Scraggy Guest

    Parko wrote:
    > "Scraggy" <> wrote in message
    >> SgtMinor wrote:
    >>> In describing its products:
    >>>
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2030&item=4506535663

    >> Excellent.
    >> --
    >> Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
    >>
    >> "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1.
    >>

    > Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?

    A gentleman would never tell. :p
    --
    There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
    you've already made up your mind about.

    "The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.
    Scraggy, Nov 27, 2004
  5. SgtMinor

    Duck ducking Guest

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:15:57 -0000, "Scraggy"
    <> wrote:

    >Parko wrote:

    >> Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?

    >A gentleman would never tell. :p

    Crikery, you'll never stop telling then :))
    Duck ducking, Nov 28, 2004
  6. SgtMinor

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Nov 28, 2004
  7. SgtMinor

    Scraggy Guest

    Duck ducking wrote:
    > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:15:57 -0000, "Scraggy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Parko wrote:

    >>> Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?

    >> A gentleman would never tell. :p

    > Crikery, you'll never stop telling then :))

    I made no claim, merely a statement. ;-)

    Scraggy, Nov 28, 2004