Microsoft security Essentials

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Peter victor, Apr 23, 2010.

  1. Peter victor

    Peter victor Guest

    Peter victor, Apr 23, 2010

  2. Peter victor

    Leythos Guest

    In article <2ab1a704-ed51-4f39-abf0-301e69b40c21
    @g30g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, says...

    > Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your
    > home PC that guards against
    >
    > viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
    >
    > Follow the link to get detailed description:
    > http://www.SPAMMER.com/Microsoft-Security-Essential-/Content.do?id=

    750

    Why not link to the MICROSOFT site instead of some spammer site?

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Apr 23, 2010

  3. Leythos wrote:

    > says...
    >> Microsoft Security Essentials provides ...
    >> Follow the link to get detailed description:
    >> http://www.SPAMMER.com/Microsoft-Security-Essential-/Content.do?id=

    > Why not link to the MICROSOFT site instead of some spammer site?

    "Peter victor" is a content thief as well as a spammer. All of his spams
    show the content of others buried in a frame. In this case, it is just
    some guy's blog.

    And ... would you trust an anti-malware program written by the people
    who wrote the OS that requires it? <lol>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 23, 2010
  4. Peter victor

    Leythos Guest

    In article <hqs4uv$5lp$-september.org>,
    lid says...
    > And ... would you trust an anti-malware program written by the people
    > who wrote the OS that requires it? <lol>

    Hey, that's what I tell people when they want to run MSE - great
    minds....

    Leythos, Apr 24, 2010
  5. On May 15th, Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:

    > On April 23rd, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> And ... would you trust an anti-malware program written by the people
    >> who wrote the OS that requires it? <lol>

    > I don't follow your reasoning.
    > Please explain.

    What's not to follow? Microsoft employees write the Windows operating
    systems. They are terribly vulnerable to malware. Microsoft employees
    write the Microsoft Security Essentials anti-malware application. If
    they can do that, why can't they fix the operating system that needs it?

    --
    -bts
    -Linux viruses: a few dozen, and they only exist in the lab

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 16, 2010
  6. From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <>

    | On May 15th, Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:

    >> On April 23rd, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >>> And ... would you trust an anti-malware program written by the people
    >>> who wrote the OS that requires it? <lol>

    >> I don't follow your reasoning.
    >> Please explain.

    | What's not to follow? Microsoft employees write the Windows operating
    | systems. They are terribly vulnerable to malware. Microsoft employees
    | write the Microsoft Security Essentials anti-malware application. If
    | they can do that, why can't they fix the operating system that needs it?

    Whic is why you want to steer away from mono-culture software.

    When I say mono-culture software that is the OS, applications and security software all
    written/produced by tha same vendor.
    Such as; MS Windows, MS Office, MS Security Essentials, etc., on the same plaform.

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, May 16, 2010
  7. David H. Lipman, May 16, 2010