    lapsed now as I havent heard of a new agreement. Will be keen to hear from
    those in the know.

    Matt

    M, Jan 13, 2004

  2. On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:52:14 +1300, "M"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey all,
    >
    >Not sure if there is a seperate newsgroup? But does anyone in know whats
    >happened this year with the Schools Agreement from Microsoft??? I assume its
    >lapsed now as I havent heard of a new agreement. Will be keen to hear from
    >those in the know.
    >
    >Matt

    Hi
    Edcom (who were administering the scheme) say it has been
    rolled over till the middle of Feb, and the Ministry and Microsoft are
    in discussions and a new agreement will be announced before then.
    Regards
    Malcolm.

    Malcolm Moore, Jan 14, 2004

  3. M

    M Guest

    Hi Malcom,

    Thanks for that... I did just find out another way... strangely enough I
    couldnt find this information on either edcoms/multiserve's site... Its
    probably there just not easy to find, or its not in public domain (ie only
    in the origonal email form)
    I await the new agreement! I hope it is as good as the last one.
    Thanks,

    Matt

    M, Jan 14, 2004