    OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon

    Thanks,
    Rick
    denise, Jan 23, 2005

  2. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    denise wrote:

    > Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming worse and
    > worse.
    >
    > "visual c++ runtime library
    > Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\Explore.exe
    > abnormal pbrakem termination "
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon

    It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE or you
    do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd reinstall the O/S
    over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the upgrade over the top,
    it will not break any of the existing programs and lay everything back down
    again. Hopefully, it will fix your problem. If you do the upgrade over the
    top, you'll need to apply any SP and hot fixes to the O/S again.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2005

  3. denise

    Brian Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > denise wrote:
    >
    > > Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming worse

    and
    > > worse.
    > >
    > > "visual c++ runtime library
    > > Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\Explore.exe
    > > abnormal pbrakem termination "
    > >
    > > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon
    > >

    > It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE or

    you
    > do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd reinstall the O/S
    > over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the upgrade over the top,
    > it will not break any of the existing programs and lay everything back

    down
    > again. Hopefully, it will fix your problem. If you do the upgrade over the
    > top, you'll need to apply any SP and hot fixes to the O/S again.
    >
    > Duane :)

    Laughing my fucking head off!!!

    cold.. getting colder... fucking freezing...
    Brian, Jan 24, 2005
  4. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in news::

    > "Duane Arnold" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> denise wrote:
    >>
    >> > Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming
    >> > worse

    > and
    >> > worse.
    >> >
    >> > "visual c++ runtime library
    >> > Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\Explore.exe
    >> > abnormal pbrakem termination "
    >> >
    >> > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >> >
    >> > OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon
    >> >

    >> It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE
    >> or

    > you
    >> do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd reinstall the
    >> O/S over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the upgrade over
    >> the top, it will not break any of the existing programs and lay
    >> everything back

    > down
    >> again. Hopefully, it will fix your problem. If you do the upgrade
    >> over the top, you'll need to apply any SP and hot fixes to the O/S
    >> again.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > Laughing my fucking head off!!!
    >
    > cold.. getting colder... fucking freezing...

    Well laugh and come up with something that's going to help the OP out
    instead of your criticism about nothing. At the very least, put something
    on the table that's going to lead to a solution for the OP.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2005
  5. denise

    Trent© Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:24:21 -0600, "denise" <>
    wrote:

    >Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming worse and
    >worse.
    >
    >"visual c++ runtime library
    >Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\

    >Explore.exe

    If you typed this correctly...you have a Trojan.

    Run Pest Patrol or Ad-aware to get rid of it.

    Good luck.

    Have a nice one...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jan 25, 2005
  6. denise

    Trent© Guest

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:51:17 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    wrote:

    >denise wrote:
    >
    >> Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming worse and
    >> worse.
    >>
    >> "visual c++ runtime library
    >> Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\Explore.exe
    >> abnormal pbrakem termination "
    >>
    >> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon
    >>

    >It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE or you
    >do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd reinstall the O/S
    >over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the upgrade over the top,
    >it will not break any of the existing programs and lay everything back down
    >again. Hopefully, it will fix your problem.

    It will not fix her problem. Re-read her post again...carefully.

    Have a nice one...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jan 25, 2005
  7. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:51:17 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>denise wrote:
    >>
    >>> Over the past 3 days I've encountered a problem that is becoming
    >>> worse and worse.
    >>>
    >>> "visual c++ runtime library
    >>> Microsoft " "C:\program files\Internet Explorer\Explore.exe
    >>> abnormal pbrakem termination "
    >>>
    >>> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> OS Windows XP with new upgrade 2. on AMD Athlon
    >>>

    >>It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE
    >>or you do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd
    >>reinstall the O/S over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the
    >>upgrade over the top, it will not break any of the existing programs
    >>and lay everything back down again. Hopefully, it will fix your
    >>problem.

    > It will not fix her problem. Re-read her post again...carefully.

    Well, it is possible that some kind of malware replacement has taken place
    that is causing the visual c++ runtime library to terminate at *pbrakem*
    which seems to be some kind of a function within a dll or exe. I lean more
    towards some kind of corruption has taken place instead of malware
    intrusion. I could be wrong.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 25, 2005
  8. denise

    Trent© Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:53:10 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    wrote:

    >Trent© <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:51:17 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    >> wrote:

    >>>It may come down to you eradicate IE off the machine and reinstall IE
    >>>or you do an upgrade over the top of the existing O/S abreaknd
    >>>reinstall the O/S over itself that will reinstall IE. And by doing the
    >>>upgrade over the top, it will not break any of the existing programs
    >>>and lay everything back down again. Hopefully, it will fix your
    >>>problem.

    >> It will not fix her problem. Re-read her post again...carefully.
    >>

    >Well, it is possible that some kind of malware replacement has taken place
    >that is causing the visual c++ runtime library to terminate at *pbrakem*
    >which seems to be some kind of a function within a dll or exe. I lean more
    >towards some kind of corruption has taken place instead of malware
    >intrusion. I could be wrong.
    >
    >Duane :)

    Read it AGAIN...get back to us! lol

    Read the WORDS this time...what you actually see...not what you THINK
    you see!

    Have a nice one...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jan 26, 2005
  9. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Who gives a rat's ass about it? I certainly don't. So your point here is
    what? I don't have time for the BS game.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 26, 2005
  10. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Everyone is wrong in your little world but you of course. ;-) The rest of
    the billions of people on the Earth are wrong but you. I am sure you're
    going to attempt to tell every last one of them that you are right and they
    are wrong. ;-) That's it K-Clown your true purpose in life. Don't you see
    your true calling? That's *your cup of tea* K-Clown is to tell the billions
    and billions and billions of people on the Earth that K-Clown is right and
    the rest of the billions upon billions of others are wrong. You should get
    started on this right away because you got the 24/7 365 you don't eat,
    sleep or shit time to make a personal visit to each and everyone and tell
    them *I am K-Clown and I am right and you are wrong *fuckwit* and a
    BOOOAAAAAA* whatever the HELL that is that you say. I don't care what
    subject it is about. It's K-Clown is right and the rest of the world is
    wrong in your world. ;-) So WTF does it mean that *you* of all people on
    this Earth consider something to be wrong? You can change your Tampon now
    I know you need it. Can you do that right?

    Later

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 26, 2005
  11. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You can be my personal proof reader and make sure I post correct.

    I am counting on you to do your job.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 26, 2005
  12. denise

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I got a few more minutes here. Why in the Hell did you post all those
    pictures of yourself when you were a *HO*? What's wrong with your Web site
    for that kind of junk? That's where you have the rest of your piece of
    trash family stuff posted. ;-)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 26, 2005