    --
    This is not the work of a lunatic, just the rantings of Professor Marconi.

    ---

    Daddy xmas, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Daddy xmas

    jils Guest

    why can't you make gift vouchers in word, or whatever word processing
    program you have?
    publisher is pretty cumbersome and far more than you need for such a simple
    task.

    "Daddy xmas" <> wrote in message
    Hi all..........anyone know where I may download a free copy of Microsoft
    publisher? I have tried all the warez sites that I know without
    success.........Im sure this will cause some comment......lol..but dont
    care...OR any prog from whence I can make gift vouchers?

    jils, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Daddy xmas

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:44:56 -0000, Daddy xmas wrote:

    >Hi all..........anyone know where I may download a free copy of Microsoft
    >publisher? I have tried all the warez sites that I know without

    Despite the stupid request, and posting using NTL server. Try UK PC
    magazines for the usually previous version of Serif publishing tools.
    Sometimes they even have low cost reg or u/g for GBP £9.99 to new
    versions.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Daddy xmas

    Sultan Guest

    Daddy xmas wrote in news:zU32c.818$:

    > Hi all..........anyone know where I may download a free copy of Microsoft
    > publisher? I have tried all the warez sites that I know without
    > success.........Im sure this will cause some comment......lol..but dont
    > care...OR any prog from whence I can make gift vouchers?

    Yes, just e-mail and they will hook you up. If you
    send them your mailing address they might even be so kind as to mail a cd
    to you.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Daddy xmas

    Sultan Guest

    jils wrote in news:4048f485$0$31904$:

    > why can't you make gift vouchers in word, or whatever word processing
    > program you have?
    > publisher is pretty cumbersome and far more than you need for such a
    > simple task.
    >

    > "Daddy xmas" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all..........anyone know where I may download a free copy of
    > Microsoft publisher? I have tried all the warez sites that I know
    > without success.........Im sure this will cause some
    > comment......lol..but dont care...OR any prog from whence I can make
    > gift vouchers?

    I hate to disagree but Publisher is anything but cumbersome. Top posting on
    the other hand, now that is annoying.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Mar 6, 2004