    (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
    Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?

    Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.
    Eric Nay, Jul 6, 2009

  2. Eric Nay

    Carlos Guest

    Eric,
    This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro
    Web based format only, no newsreader.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 6, 2009

  3. Eric Nay

    Eric Nay Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Eric,
    > This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
    > http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro
    > Web based format only, no newsreader.
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Eric Nay" wrote:
    >
    >> How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
    >> (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
    >> Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?
    >>
    >> Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

    Thanks! Although I prefer NNTP, I'll look through the web forums.
    Eric Nay, Jul 7, 2009
  4. Eric Nay

    TMA Guest

    Come on, guys!
    Let's push M$ to keep it alive!

    TMA, Jul 8, 2009
  5. Eric Nay

    David B. Guest

    Maybe we need to start an email campaign? I know if I have to use web forums
    for Windows 7 I won't be using them.

    --

    ------

    David B., Jul 10, 2009
  6. Eric Nay

    Rob Moir Guest

    "David B." <> wrote in message
    > Maybe we need to start an email campaign? I know if I have to use web
    > forums for Windows 7 I won't be using them.

    Nor will I. I suspect they're trying to cut down the trolling that infested
    the Vista newsgroups.
    Rob Moir, Jul 14, 2009
  7. Eric Nay

    Chris Jolly Guest

    I would also prefer a newsgroup for Windows 7

    Chris Jolly, Jul 14, 2009
  8. Eric Nay

    TMA Guest

    If they were, they should keep NNTP instead of web forums.

    What trolling infested Vista newsgroups? As far as I know these networks
    here have never been infested by spammers or "semi-moron-half-brained"
    people with their stupid comments. I can't say the same about web forums.

    And if you guys are up to an e-mail campaign, I'm in.

    TMA, Jul 15, 2009