    Amey.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server
    2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Mar 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Amey Abhyankar." <Amey > wrote
    > Just passed out 70-292 & 70-296 . I want to sell MS press book which i
    > bought for studying those 2 exams. Any1 interested pls e-mail me at

    If people are better to download their books for free like you suggest in
    your previous message, how would you expect to be able to sell yours?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 21, 2005

  3. That was only commitment !

    I guess your located at United States of America. You have enough bandwidth
    to download big documents via internet. This is not the case in countries
    like mine.
    We hardly get 256 kbps DSL line. And it costs much per MB. Book is a better
    option
    sometimes. See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer
    to read
    a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
    source for
    us. And oh yes how can i forget that i bought that MS press book for 18 US $ ?
    I need to get my money back. So i want to sell. And there is one more reason.
    I don't have computer at home. There r so many professionals around the world
    who dont have enough money to buy puppuet box but have great brain to explorer
    anything. Books can help them a lot to mantain there saluatation in
    companies they
    r workin .

    See ya,
    Amey Abhyankar.
    Amey.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A.
    Windows Server 2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]
    { 20/Boy/InDiA }
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Mar 23, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: That was only commitment !

    "Amey Abhyankar." <> wrote
    > I guess your located at United States of America. You have enough

    bandwidth
    > to download big documents via internet. This is not the case in countries
    > like mine.

    As a matter of fact, I'm not in the USA.

    > We hardly get 256 kbps DSL line. And it costs much per MB.

    Let me guess. All those big American companies that have set up shop around
    you have stolen all the bandwidth?

    > See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
    > a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
    > source for us.

    Hmm, lets see...

    "Amey Abhyankar." <> wrote
    > If you have computer
    > dont buy books. Download e-books from internet and enjoy ! E-mail me at
    > for more info if you r interested .

    So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others how to
    do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be on the
    receiving end of the appropriate response.

    > Amey Abhyankar.
    > { 20/Boy/InDiA }

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    {Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}
    T-Bone, Mar 23, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: That was only commitment !

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
    >> a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
    >> source for us.

    > Hmm, lets see...

    ....Studying to get a job that will put you in front of a computer for 8-12
    hours a day?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Mar 23, 2005
  6. Understand the difference ! Hehe !!

    "JaR" wrote:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > >> See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
    > >> a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
    > >> source for us.

    > > Hmm, lets see...

    > ....Studying to get a job that will put you in front of a computer for 8-12
    > hours a day?
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and destroy your eyesight!

    Haha ...Nice nice .....there is a vert big...bigger...biggest difference
    between
    sitting in front of computer at job. And for studies....While stdying single
    screen
    apears and sucks your eyes....While at office your eyes enjoy sexy babes
    around,
    cool breezes of air conditioned and lotsa food....Check mate !

    Learn how to make a rite move....Dont get defeated chicken !

    Amey Abhyankar,
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Mar 27, 2005
  7. Wrong move man !

    for more info if you r interested .

    > So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others how to
    > do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be on the
    > receiving end of the appropriate response.
    >
    > > Amey Abhyankar.
    > > { 20/Boy/InDiA }

    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > {Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}

    Well wrong move man...Your in trouble..Hehe ! Well i feel that ur still an
    innocent
    little boy freaking around. You ever heard of Bill Gates ? Of coz say it !
    See my foot
    steps following his way...as what u called "STEAL"..Haha cant udnerstand ma
    move? Then your check mate too ! I love to defeat poor innocents !

    Amey Abhyankar.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows Server 2003 ;
    M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]

    Your ass have anything new stuff coming out ? Haha i bet no .....If ur ass
    have
    power let me know if ur a CCIE ? Huh haha moron !
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Mar 27, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Understand the difference ! Hehe !!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
    climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Haha ...Nice nice .....there is a vert big...bigger...biggest
    > difference
    > between
    > sitting in front of computer at job. And for studies....While stdying
    > single screen
    > apears and sucks your eyes....While at office your eyes enjoy sexy
    > babes around,
    > cool breezes of air conditioned and lotsa food....Check mate !
    >
    > Learn how to make a rite move....Dont get defeated chicken !

    What color is the sky on your home planet?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Mar 27, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wrong move man !

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
    climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > for more info if you r interested .
    >>
    >> So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others
    >> how to do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be
    >> on the receiving end of the appropriate response.
    >>
    >> > Amey Abhyankar.
    >> > { 20/Boy/InDiA }

    >> T-Bone
    >> MCNGP XL
    >> {Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}
    >>

    > Well wrong move man...Your in trouble..Hehe ! Well i feel that ur
    > still an
    > innocent
    > little boy freaking around. You ever heard of Bill Gates ? Of coz say
    > it ! See my foot
    > steps following his way...as what u called "STEAL"..Haha cant
    > udnerstand ma move? Then your check mate too ! I love to defeat poor
    > innocents !
    >
    > Amey Abhyankar.
    > [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows Server
    > 2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]
    >
    > Your ass have anything new stuff coming out ? Haha i bet no .....If
    > ur ass
    > have
    > power let me know if ur a CCIE ? Huh haha moron !

    Drugs are bad, mmkay?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110