    --
    Mark
    MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+
    Mark, Jun 11, 2004

  2. I did and the author did an excellent job. There is also SP2 specific
    content in it and that content is written to be specific to SP2. If you use
    it to prepare for the exam I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jun 11, 2004

  3. Mark

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Ruth [MS]" <> wrote in

    > I did and the author did an excellent job. There is also SP2 specific
    > content in it and that content is written to be specific to SP2. If
    > you use it to prepare for the exam I'd be interested in hearing what
    > you think.

    tell teh truth Andy, you know Walter don't you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Never shook the man's hand, but will if I'm ever out that way...

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jun 15, 2004
  5. Mark

    Guest Guest

    I've just purchased this and have read a few chapters
    already. The content seems to be pretty good so far. I
    am confident that this book will guarantee a pass for me.

    confers no

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Good deal! I would like to hear how you did and what you think of the book
    once you finish.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning