    My main concern is a plan to take my second mcp soon and ill be p****d off
    if the test software used is just as inaccurate, especially paying £100 a
    time.
    Larry, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Larry

    Jimmy Guest

    I am positive Microsoft give wrong answers to questions in their self
    assesment tests. I am currently studying for 70-290, I have come across a
    question on the bundled CD that asks "One disk fails in a 4 disk RAID 5
    volume, which statement is true?" According to the test the correct answer
    is "All data will be lost!!!!" What!!!!!!!!! I keep failing these tests but
    I don't know whether it is marking my answers correctly or wrongly. Does
    anyone know of a good Self Test software?

    Jimmy, Aug 14, 2005