    Could someone tell me the difference between the two types of tests and
    which is the best to use?
    Thanks

    Ben UK, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Ben UK

    AJR Guest

    Ben UK - Use both. The Objective Review is just that - questions reviewing a
    specific objective (chapter) in the book - the practice tests cover all
    objectives.
    My experience with the Microsoft books is that the objective review tests
    are "easy" relative to the CD practice tests - I recommend you do not use
    them to monitor progress
    Also consider other text such as "Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Administrator's Pocket Consultant" by William R. Stanek. It is not a study
    guide as such (no questions), however it great for preparation for both the
    290 and 291 exams. Look at guides by Sybex.

    AJR, Oct 4, 2006

  3. Ben UK

    Ben UK Guest

    Thanks for the reply...I have now ordered the book

    Ben UK, Oct 6, 2006
  4. Ben UK

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "AJR" <> wrote in message
    > Ben UK - Use both. The Objective Review is just that - questions reviewing
    > a specific objective (chapter) in the book - the practice tests cover all
    > objectives.
    > My experience with the Microsoft books is that the objective review tests
    > are "easy" relative to the CD practice tests - I recommend you do not use
    > them to monitor progress
    > Also consider other text such as "Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    > Administrator's Pocket Consultant" by William R. Stanek. It is not a
    > study guide as such (no questions), however it great for preparation for
    > both the 290 and 291 exams. Look at guides by Sybex.

    Wow, not suggesting t3$tk!ng anymore, huh?

    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/msg/3b82c21100472020?dmode=source

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51