Microsoft, Please READ THIS!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by David Wade, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. David Wade

    David Wade Guest

    Dear Microsurfs-in-the-sky, (or nether regions from where exams extrude)

    I just took and passed the 70-305 exam. This exam you've created has
    little to do with programming and a lot to do with trivial route
    memorization. Please redo the exams so that we get to demonstrate our
    programming ability using a simulated version of VS.

    A. It will reflect skills I have developed by my daily work using the
    technology.

    B. It will make it slightly more difficult to cheat sheets to devalue the
    exam for all of us.

    G'grief, if you can create Flight Simulator 2004 (awesome!), this shouldn't
    be too difficult.

    Secondly, the center where I took my test says they don't make any money off
    of the exams, consequently I took the exam with a sticky mouse and a crappy
    13 inch monitor with a flickering 60mhz refresh rate. ***grrr*** Any chance
    you can mandate descent equipment?

    There, that's my two cents into the wind.

    David Wade, Jul 10, 2003

  2. David Wade

    Steffi Guest

    I fully agree with David. Lots of my friends have similar complaint
    about the 70-305 exam.

    Steffis S.

    Steffi, Jul 10, 2003

  3. David Wade

    Alan Davis Guest

    > There, that's my two cents into the wind.

    Yep.

    Alan Davis, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Please Microsoft. Wait until I've taken the exam. I'm doing the 70-228 and
    70-229 before I'll start on the developer exams. That would be approx at new
    year.

    Brgds, Petter

    Petter Børkeeiet, Jul 10, 2003
  5. David Wade

    Al Manint Guest

    I agree with this 1000000%. The exams are too easy.

    --Al

    Al Manint, Jul 14, 2003
  6. David Wade

    Guy Cox Guest

    Yes and make the test software scroll-wheel aware while you're at it.. What
    a pain to have to run the mouse all over the desktop to view the incredibly
    long answers on 70-229. The question on triggers must have been 4 full
    screens long.

    Guy

    Guy Cox, Jul 15, 2003